Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Holier Than Thou

Finally. I finally defeated my life-long nemesis... Neverwinter Nights. I will now be jumping right into Hordes of Underdark.

But, on a happier note, some historians have no real life or worthwhile endeavors to toil away upon. While I commend the lusty thirst for knowledge and organization of said bawdy learnings, perhaps this is too much. Their insistance upon being "neutral" on the subject brings to light some interesting questions.

Questions like: Why God, why do you torture me with no Fallout 3? Or System Shock 3? Or even fucking Half-Life 2 and Halo 2, which I am convinced will never actually be released. They will forever haunt my dreams of gaming glory like the elusive fallen angel, Duke Nukem Forever.

I think that most of you have seen this but I want to make absolutely sure.

I love this video.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home