Wednesday, February 18, 2004

The Dream is Over

Hordes of Underdark, simply put, is fun. The game itself isn't a mindblowing experience or revolution in video game technology that will eventually lead to killer AT&T robots raping and killing us, it's just harmless slaughter of denizens of darkness and evil: nerds of all types.

As promised, I attempted to program in comments for my page- and by "program" I mean "paste scripts provided to me by HaloScan" I'm publishing this post, partly, to see if they work.

In light of recent events I will promptly be throwing myself into a pit of boiling grease because my faith in humanity has been utterly destroyed. I would request, however, that you all get a chance to fly in formation when you assault a woman's fertile areas.

Happy Valentine's Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home