Monday, March 01, 2004

My Life for Wire

Nanowireing, that is. I haven't posted in such a long time because a) I had four essays and a history midterm in two weeks, and b) stupid HaloScan foiled me at every turn. I have finally added comments! And they're on the top of the page, instead of the bottom, because I don't want to fuck with the code template on this stupid blog anymore.

I was devastated by the news.

Not too long ago I discovered that my roommate ownes Dungeon Keeper 2, possibly one of the best game ever made in sheer mindless fun and stupid humor. In the same category, I am determined to beat Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles without failing my classes. This may not be possible, but I plan to try.

Damn, every time I go to write on this damn thing I have so much to say, but then I can't think of anything. It doesn't matter because nobody reads my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home