Sunday, May 30, 2004

I bring pandamonium!

First, check out my cool profile. I've been periodically adding more and more to it, because it is only through my blogger profile that you will discover the true essence of my swordsmanship.

Now I need to get something off my chest. Why the fuck won't pandas screw to save their damn species? Seriously, this has been pissing me off for years. It's not that fucking hard, fellas. We can't fuck for you, so let's just get this show on the road so we can drive other species to extinction. I don't have all day. I would imagine that a species related to racoons would be a little more clever than this, but what the hell? They spend all day eating bamboo, when they could be eating juicy people who unwittingly get to close because pandas are "cute." They're monsters, I tell you, and they could take a grown man's arm off in a heartbeat. I think we should train pandas to eat snakes.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, if Panders have beaten back the tyrannical sex drive that pushes most people towards insanity, good for them. As undeniably great as cotius is, there are times I think it would be damn fine to be asexual. Saving the species? Leave that to the test tubes.

May 31, 2004 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Peter - quit your own goddamn bitching.

June 1, 2004 at 12:59 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

That's the point, though. Pandas should be getting more action than me, a lot more! Have you seen those shag-pads zookeepers set up for them? If you ask me, the Panda bear has a pretty sweet deal.

June 1, 2004 at 7:44 PM  
Blogger 111 said...

You guys think if I start refusing to have sex with girls that someone will put me in a cage with a bunch of hot women and offer for me to go at it with them as often as I want?

June 2, 2004 at 1:29 AM  
Blogger Charles said...

That idea just might be crazy enough to work!

June 2, 2004 at 8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home