Sunday, May 23, 2004

Filthy Humans! Filthy!

I don't have much time, I'm transmitting from deep inside enemy territory. I think my disguise has been comprimised by the enemy. Apparently, these "Earthanoids" are fielding some kind of new defense mechanism. They call it a "shower." I believe it is a loyalty test. The subject is required to stand under a horrifically warm deluge of hydro-hydroxic acid. If you survive, you are accepted into the tribe again. Such barbaric practices amused me, until I discovered that I was required to take this loyalty test myself. I eluded capture by retreating to a remote safe-house earlier established by my compatriots. Send help, the command ship has moved out past transmission range, and my ship is still in impound.

Send battle-tanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home