Friday, May 07, 2004

Cavity searches, deep and hard, I'm talking roto-reuter...

So I'm done with finals and I'm done with moving out. In fact, I'm pretty much done with freshman year as a whole. I've had a lot of fun, and almost more emotional stress than I could handle. At this point, I would just like to get a simple little job that involves a lot of physical labor and little responsibility. Many of my college friends will be around, Niku, Jon, Catherine, Cory, Hassan, Nikolai, Adnan, Brie, and maybe a few spots of Keith... I plan on seeing some, if not all, of them at some point over the summer. Plus, there's home, and all that is entailed.

It's strange, I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. For the next month, I've got some incompletes to finish up so as to keep me a touch busy, but it's just not the same... Plus, I'm used to having a stable of over twenty roleplayers who I could draw upon for one-shots, campaigns, or just roleplaying experiements that I've been putzing around with. Unfortunately, this is not the case at home, as only Brad, Andy, and (nominally) Peter are actually dedicated roleplayers. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN TRYING, FEEL FREE TO JOIN US! You like ice cream, you love it, you cannot resist ice cream, your life is meaningless without ICE CREAM!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home