Tuesday, April 13, 2004

I am fully functional and anatomically correct

I am better now. Norwalk ripped through my body in a couple of days, and I've been recovering. I haven't posted because I don't really have anything else to talk about. I saw a bootlegged copy of Kill Bill Volume One a few days ago. It was... I can't really determine whether I liked it for not, but my friends managed to get into a special screening of volume two, and they're taking me with them. We're going to see it on wednesday (tomorrow, as of this post) and I think I'll have more fun going out with my friends than actually seeing the movie, but oh well.

I'm really getting into this idea of playing SpyCraft. Brad's been bugging us about it for years, so I think he deserves a little bit of slack here. Those of you who are interested, contact Brad, Andy, and/or I and figure out a good time to get together for some character generation. Plus, it would be fun to hang out together for a few hours anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home