Friday, March 26, 2004

The goggles, they do nothing!

Real acid?

Call of Duty, is, in a word, orgasmic. I just plowed my way through the American and British missions on regular (Jon is, of course, playing the game on Hardened because he hates himself) and I am currently attempting to retake Stalingrad... without a gun. That's the Russian army for you; when I finally got a weapon it was, of course, a piece of crap. I look forward to prying a MP40 from some poor Germans dead hands.

If you like shooters and/or WWII games, play this one. I know the genre is getting pretty old, but in CoD you can shoot Germans in their head and watch their helmet fly off. Pretty cool stuff.

Furthermore, I will begin to intrepidly assault my legions of homework gremlins. My warmup will be to read the entirity of the novel, All Quiet on the Western Front. Followed by research into the economics of fusion power, from which I will derive a thesis topic for my Inventing America term paper. I know I've got some other crap I need to work on, but I can't really think about it right now, since I can still smell the gun-powder and see the horrors of the Caen bridge during Operation Market Garden.

School starts again in less than three days... suckyness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home