Tuesday, March 09, 2004

My life is hell

Sometimes it feels like purgatory. I don't know if I will accumulate enough points though...

For those of you who have been talking to me lately, you know that I've been a little too... preoccupied to post anything signifigant. For what it is worth, I'm slowly getting better, but I still have to see counselors and other unpleasntness. On the upshot, though, it turns out that it takes about 1.8 tons of raw material to manufacture a single, desktop PC.

I feel like a broken record, because I mostly post to link people to cool stuff; mostly short films. But if there is one single thing you look at when reading this post, read Same Difference. It's a really good story, full of awesome comedy, drama, and general random life stuff. I really appreciated it last semester when I was reading it after staying up until five in the morning to write a paper about how Socrates and Sophocles defined justice in The Republic and Antigone. Fun stuff.

Although certain bloggers post about controversal topics that stiumulate intelligent (and not so intelligent) debate, I have something much more important to post about: Mario Brothers. If you have not seen these films, you have not truly lived or appreciated smoothies.

Part One can be found here.

Part Two can be found here.

Part Three can be found here.

Check them out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home