Thursday, March 25, 2004

I'm in a bear suit

We had fun. Council chambers is effectively a small theater that we controlled for six straight hours. Halo (which everyone didn't like because I won by such huge margins), Mario Kart: Double Dash!!, and Soul Caliber II were all played on a massive projector screen. Additionally, Catherine, being the intelligent person she is, suggested that we watch Star Wars on our projector screen.

We settled on Empire Strikes Back, arguably the best of the three films. On another note, my roommate has a pirated Star Wars: A New Hope DVD which we enjoyed last night. My only response was holy shit, must buy Star Wars DVD's when they come out. It wasn't even the special edition either, it was the origional. DVD quality Star Wars kicks more ass than anything you've ever seen.

Ugh, I have to start doing my spring break homework soon... I am going to read All Quiet on the Western Front, research and annotate two term paper bibliographies, and I need to find a good short story to give my Introduction to the Short Story term presentation on. Any suggestions out there in blogger-land?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home