Tuesday, March 23, 2004

I'm going to sing the doom song

Spring break feels so very, very good. On one hand, Bon Apetite isn't open over the break, so I have to prepare my own food. But, since I have been released from the tyranny of the Bon, I have the flexibility to eat whatever I want whenever I want. But the toppings are also cursed. That's bad.

We (about eight of my friends who are still on campus) have taken up the midnight activity of sneaking around Templeton Student Center with squirt guns playing a little bit of what I have dubbed "mission impossible." Two teams of four, one hit kill squirt guns (little squirt guns), and an empty building full of places to ambush the enemy. It was fun. Today, we have reserved council chambers for about six hours, and we plan on watching movies and playing video games on a theater-sized screen. Additionally, I will be running my totally kick-ass vampire game some time tonight and tomorrow.

Happy Surgery day, Andy! I forgot to get you a surgery day present because I thought that candy wouldn't quite be appropriate for someone who is getting their wisdom teeth pulled. Besides, you always ruin surgery day.

If any of you folks out there in blogville would like to come visit my humble college dorm, feel free to drive up. My mom can give you perfect directions (because it is disgustingly easy to drive to Lewis and Clark) and I'll be around for most of the week. If anyone is interested, we will be having a tournament for Vampire: The Eternal Struggle card game on this upcoming weekend. Lots of people barely know how to play, but it will be lots of fun. It costs four dollars to get in, but you get a free T-Shirt if you win.

Justice in the world of business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home