Friday, April 02, 2004

All you have is your hatred... And your... Individuality...

I love SHODAN.

More than any other villain I've ever seen in a movie, video game, or read in a book, SHODAN encompasses all that is badass. System Shock 2 is, hands down, the best game ever; better than Deus Ex, Halo, Thief 2, Morrowind, StarCraft, or any other great games that come to my mind.

And it won't work on my fucking computer. It worked on that ailing piece of crap that my family owned for years and years, but it won't work on Dell's "high end computer" model. Even with the Windows XP bug fix, it still crashes. I believe this to be the work of ninjas.

By the way, if you didn't believe Gabe and Tycho, Ninja Gaiden is really hard. My roommate has it burned onto his Xbox, and... It strikes you speechless to watch him play. It's disgusting how difficult the game is. (Hah! Ended a sentance in a preposition, and you can't stop me!) I think I'm going to pick it up this weekend...

Any of you guys want to come hang out some time? We'll be gearing up for the Lewis and Clark gaming olympics soon, and I know some of my friends will be getting their game on sooner or later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home