Friday, June 04, 2004

Our Famous Net-Launcher

I am sick of all of this pain, all of this heartbreak, and my stupid frustrations. I feel like every time I try and get close to a woman, I fail. I don't know what I am going to do anymore, because I have lost so much motivation and focus. In two months or so, I'll be back in college, working my ass off, for a liberal arts degree that will effectively qualify me for a number of jobs in retail or food service. I have all of this love and affection I wish I could share, but I keep screwing up all of my chances for getting close to someone.

*le sigh* And now I'm turning French.

I think I'll go join the Navy, because, after all, aren't we all looking for a few good men?

3 Comments:

Blogger 111 said...

What is wrong with French? The French get laid a lot. Remember that. And don't worry all of us are here. You need us, snap ur fingers. BAM! Support.

June 7, 2004 at 2:14 AM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Peter - as Shaun so aptly pointed out, the French get laid. You don't. I think the superior position is obvious here.

June 7, 2004 at 2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally side note, but everyone knows French women are kinda gross. If the Frogs were shagging German women (the superfreaks of the EuroHotties), we might bow to their prowess. But their not. German men are, and they auch drive cooler cars than all of us. I am forced to admit that the French do beat out Sexy Mr. Pete in the tail department.

posted by: jfento's peanut gallery, inc.

June 8, 2004 at 6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home