Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Breach Hull, All Die... Even had it underlined

So, for those of you who ever try to contest me on religious grounds, I have a wonderful quote from South Park which pretty much sums up my attitude; you know, if I were a Black and White-style evil God.

"It is sometimes hard in times like these to understand God's way. Why would He allow nine innocent people to be run down in the prime of their lives by a senior citizen who, perhaps, shouldn't be driving? It is then that we must understand that God's sense of humor is very different from our own. He does not laugh at the simple 'man walks into a bar joke.' No, God needs complex irony and subtle farsical twists that seem macabre to you and me. All that we can hope for is that God got His good laugh and a tragedy such as this will never happen again."

There it is, folks, the true nature of God's tragic humor.

6 Comments:

Blogger 111 said...

Amazing. South Park continues to amaze me at how "deep" its humor can go.

September 1, 2004 at 7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally, when you say ' Black and White-style evil God,' I think Old Testament God because man, did He do some fucked up shit in that first series.

September 2, 2004 at 5:37 AM  
Blogger 111 said...

God is lost.

September 2, 2004 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

Somehow, I don't think that quote is going to be the debate-crusher you've hoped.

September 13, 2004 at 5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

instead it add a second to your first Mystery scince theater also used that quote know wich one did it first

July 11, 2009 at 1:37 PM  
Anonymous lesbian stories girl on girl said...

On secondthoughts I dont really want to know. COLLINS Excuse me.
true adult sex stories
gay teen boys sex stories
free fantasy incest text stories
children animal sex stories
amateur beastiality stories
On secondthoughts I dont really want to know. COLLINS Excuse me.

December 4, 2010 at 5:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home