Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Swiftly Flying Swallows

I had almost forgotten that I have a web log and that I have friends with blogs of their own. Sophmore year is an all-consuming endeavor, despite those of you who scorn my "squishy" humanities courses. Now that my "three Goddamn essays due on the same friday hell week" is over, I find myself in a slightly more comfortable position, except that midterm examinatinons are beginning in earnest.

How is everyone else's school year going? The increasing latency of web logging has led me to believe that most others are at least as busy as I am, but if anyone actually reads this thing, grace me with a comment or two so I can feel important. Plus, I just saw the South Park version of Great Expectations which involved robot monkeys and Ms. Havisham creating a Genesis device to give herself immortality. Anyone out there in blogger land who lives near Portland, please, for the love of God, contact me to go hang out or game or something; because I'm getting institutionalized on this damn campus.

Finally, like Megaman games? Do you like the song Bohemian Rhapsody? Curious as to what the hell I'm talking about? Then check out the "Titanium Rhapsody."

3 Comments:

Blogger 111 said...

Hey man, I am still very active. A ton of posts have come and gone with a "0" for the comment count, but oh well, if people ever care they can read about how I have been doing.

Class is indeed insane. I spent five hours on homework yesterday and got no where near where I want to be. Well, back to it. Short class day today which gives me the chance to bust as much out as possible. I would hang out but I ain't owning a car these days...

September 28, 2004 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger zamzummim said...

I as well suffer from lack of transportation options (damn my being earth friendly and riding the bus to school).

IMHO, I don't think there is anything wrong with humanities courses, then again, I'm majoring in graphic design so I get to pretend to be the Happy Tree Man when I have courses that involve painting, hah.

But yea, sorry dude, even though I live in Portland I'm kinda stuck in social limbo too. Although by going to PSU I'm in the heart of downtown and uptown Portland, and if I was so inclined I could go shopping after classes. @_@ Which is baaaad for my pocketbook. Bad bad bad.

Oh, BTW, if you like HP Lovecraft his film festival is this weekend. Cheesy b-movies for everyone!

-n3ph

September 30, 2004 at 5:59 AM  
Blogger Brad said...

School's not that busy for me, for the most part. I'm just lazy. Looks like I might actually get DarkStryder to work this term, though.

October 8, 2004 at 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home